Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Anesteziológ - Intenzivista
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist, anaesthesiology for the Regional Hospital
Synonyms: anaesthesiologist doctor, medical specialist in anaesthesiology, intensive therapy, intensive care, anaesthesia, anaesthetist, pain medicine, ICU
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The hospital has a highly modernized equipment and the department consists of high-tech trauma-admission facilities with the possibilities of performing conventional radiological examinations and trauma CT-scans – as well as a level 2 intensive care unit.
The anaesthesiology department is responsible for reception, acute therapy and transport of all the acute patients.
The hospital has a strong researcher profile, and aims to develop its clinical practice on a daily basis by working is close cooperation with other hospitals and professional associations. The anaesthetic and intensive care wards also function as educational ones.
- Specialised in Anaesthesiology
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect? Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process