Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Chirurg - všeobecný
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of General Surgery at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in general surgery, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
• Specialisation in General Surgery
• Professional command of English is required
• Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The surgery clinic is placed in Hjørring and Frederikshavn. In Hjørring there is 24-hour surgery, gynaecology and obstetrics as well as paediatric and a neonatal-unit. In Frederikshavn there is elective urology and surgery. The clinic has 400 full-time positions. The surgery clinic is a part of the Regional Hospital in North Jutland from 1st of May 2016.
The surgical unit is placed in both Hjørring and Frederikshavn. This staff specialist position is mainly based in Hjørring, where there is an acute admission function and a large elective function. In 2015 the department performed about 2800 operations and about 5000 endoscopies. In Frederikshavn they perform around 2200 operations and 2500 endoscopies (including screenings of intestinal cancer).
The surgical unit treats patients with colon diseases, thorax trauma, pilonidal-abscesses and cysts, endoscopies, gastro enteral bleedings, mamma surgery, pancreas diseases, biliary diseases and hernias.
The surgical staff is estimated to 15 consultants of which there is one chief physician, a consultant responsible for education, as well as seven staff specialists. In addition, seven junior doctors have been hired.
Our nearest collaborator is Aalborg University hospital, to which some of our cancer patients are transferred. The department manages breast cancer and colon cancer itself. The collaboration also covers acute patients during busy periods.
The department can offer:
• An active unit, which is constantly developing
• A unit with a high level of professionalism and commitment in all groups of personnel
• Individual scheduling, consultants 7-week roll, staff specialists 9-week roll
• Participation in relevant meetings, courses and congresses, where you as a staff specialist command over your own course account
• One unit where the education of younger doctors is developing
• One unit where research is on the way
• Good colleagues
• You are a staff specialist in surgery
• You work closely with your patients
• Patients will experience effective and safe patient care with you as a doctor
• You participate actively in the clinic’s development and quality work
• You participate actively in the education of the clinic’s junior doctors
• You see IT systems as a help and you do what you can to keep abreast of the development
• You are cheerful, loyal, committed and flexible
You and your family will be offered:
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreemen
• Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process