Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Chirurg - všeobecný
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of General Surgery at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in general surgery, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in General Surgery
- Experience with Gastroscopies
- Experience with Laparoscopies
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- The staff specialist must have competencies within the seven roles of physicians on a level that is consistent with what to expect from a specialist doctor.
1. Medical expert
The staff specialist must have the diagnostic and therapeutic skills, which are necessary to manage competent and efficient diagnosing and treatment.
The specialist doctor must be able to communicate understandable, precisely, and empathically with patients and relatives, be able to listen and discuss and communicate relevant information with patients, relatives, colleagues, and other co-workers.
The staff specialist must be able to collaborate efficiently with all co-workers and primary health care and contribute efficiently in cross-functional activities.
The staff specialist must apply and prioritise the resources efficiently and create a balance between patient treatment, education, administrative functions, quality development, and external activities.
5. Health advocate
The staff specialist must efficiently contribute to increased health among patients as well as other citizens, and recognise and react on areas in which information is necessary.
The staff specialist must apply a personal strategy for continuous competency development, evaluate information critically, facilitate learning among patients, colleagues, doctors enrolled in education, students, and other staff groups, and contribute to development of new knowledge.
The staff specialist must offer a high quality in patient treatment with integrity, honesty, and compassion, demonstrate appropriate personal and human behaviour, and practice in accordance with the Hippocratic oath.
The staff specialist is obliged to develop and keep his or her personal and clinical competencies up to date and participate actively in relevant development initiatives.
In addition, the applicant is expected to be able to take shifts independently.
About the department:
The department performs abdominal surgical procedures with emphasis on the following:
- Acute abdominal procedures
- Rectal surgery
The department does not perform surgical procedures in the field of cancer.
The department performs approximately 15 elective procedures per week and 30 acute procedures per week.
When fully staffed, the department is staffed by 14 specialist doctors plus the chief consultant.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process