Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Chirurg - všeobecný
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of General Surgery at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
We arecurrently looking for European specialists in General Surgery, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in General Surgery
- An interest in endoscopy
- Interest in day surgery, especially hernia and gall stone operations
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The department is rated to have 13 beds in a ward. The ward is driven in cooperation with orthopaedic surgery and gynaecology. I addition there is an ambulatory section where there are 3-5 beds assigned for surgery.
The department’s profile includes:
Gall stone surgery
Upper and lower scopes
A large part of the department’s elective operations is conducted in the day surgery. Furthermore, the department has an acute surgery function. There department has about 2500 operations and about 10.000 outpatient visits on a yearly basis.
The department has 1 chief physician as well as 8 consultants/ staff specialists. In addition, we have a number of house physicians (where 2 of these are introductory positions of surgery).
These man the hospital’s surgical 24-hour shift. The acute surgery function manages the physician on call shifts.
The department of surgery has 2 types of shifts – a second call and a senior physician on call. Both shifts have to be present at the hospital.
The position must be filled by a staff specialist of surgery, who also has a broad range of experience with surgery and preferably an interest in the field of endoscopy and day surgery, especially hernia and gall stone operations. It is expected that the applicant has the needed skills and will to cooperate both within the department and in relation to the other specialties, which the department cooperates with both at the hospital and in relation to the region’s other hospitals.
The applicant must be interested in the professional development of the department and along with the clinic’s other doctors and chief nurses help support the professional quality and teaching at the department including the teaching of the hospital’s younger doctors.
The applicant is expected to participate in the hospital present physician on call duty.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process