Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Chirurg - všeobecný
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist, general surgery
Synonyms: Surgeon, General Surgeon, Abdominal Surgeon, Digestive Surgeon, General Surgery Specialist, Abdominal Surgery Specialist, Digestive Surgery Specialist
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The hospital’s emergency and surgical departments’ activities are divided among neighbouring cities and the patients are treated in one of them according to where they live and the disease that needs treatment.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
- Specialisation in General Surgery
- Experience and interest in ERCP
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process