Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Lekár Urgentného príjmu
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist in emergency medicine
Synonyms: specialist in internal medicine, emergency/acute medicine doctor, medical specialist in internal medicine, general practitioner doctor, specialist in anaesthesiology, anaesthesiologist doctor, cardiology doctor, specialist in cardiology, specialist in pulmonology, pulmonology doctor, gastroenterology doctor, specialist in gastroenterology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The emergency department is looking for a new colleague to join their team of highly specialized doctors and nurses.
At the emergency department, the staff receives and cares for patients with medical, organ surgery, orthopaedic surgery, vascular surgery and gynaecological conditions, who have been referred to the ward from their GP, emergency doctor or the outpatient clinic. Quality, patient safety, further education and development is highly valued at the department.
- Specialised within one of the following profiles:
- Specialization in internal medicine AND one of the internal medicine subspecialties, AND experience with emergency/acute medicine
- Double specialization where one of the specialties are for instance anaesthesiology and the other one is either internal medicine or emergency medicine
- Specialization in general medicine (GP) AND experience from the hospital and emergency sector.
- Specialization within one of the internal medicine subspecialties, for instance cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology etc. AND experience with emergency/acute medicine
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process