Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist, radiology
Synonyms: Radiologist, Radiology specialist, Radiology doctor, Medical specialist in Radiology
The positions are divided between three locations in order to provide the best opportunities for the development of competencies. Hence, it is possible to be able to work at several locations depending on the applicant’s competencies and wishes. At the three departments of radiology all types of conventional radiology, CT-, MR- and ultra sound scans of all body regions including specialist examinations are performed.
The department receives patients from the hospitals wards, outpatient clinic, primary health care and in some cases from chiropractors as well as citizens, who want to participate in a mammography screening. The radiological departments place their emphasis on being able to give the patients the best possible, up-to-date radiological service. This happens in cooperation with the doctors and departments, who refer the patients to us and with respect for the individual needs of each of our patients.
The departments are a part of qualifying specialist doctors and radiographs. The examination portfolios are different at the three geographical locations.
- Specialized in Radiology
- Have significant interest and documented experience with
- MR or
- Mammography or
- Onco-Radiological field, including PET/CT
- Speak English on a Professional Level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process