Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist in endocrinology
Synonyms: endocrinologist, endocrinology specialist, endocrinologist doctor, medical specialist in endocrinology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
In cooperation with the other units, a large outpatient department runs with highly qualified nurses, who manage independent inspections. There are two stationary bed wards, an outpatient clinic with a day unit and a dialysis unit.
The department ensures the staff with the possibility of further education within different areas and makes many efforts to increase the number of positions with educational profile.
- Specialised in Endocrinology with broad clinical experience
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process