Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the clinic of organ medicine
We are currently looking for European specialists in gastroenterology, who seek new challenges,
professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working
conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of
Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in Gastroenterology with broad experience and interest in ERCP; in the diagnose and treatment of chronic liver failure; colitis ulcerosa and Morbus Chron
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The hospital covers approximately 235,000 inhabitants. The patients are treated
in one of the four hospitals according to where they live and the disease that needs treatment.
The hospital is structured in 11 centres with appurtenant clinics and subunits such as outpatient
departments, wards, laboratories etc. Furthermore, there is an administration with staff departments (the
quality department, the finance department, and the HR department), an IT department, and a “Project Department of Hospital Construction”.
The Hospital has approximately 420 beds and almost 430,000 inpatients and outpatients receive treatment every year. Out of these 37,000 outpatients are treated at the main emergency department.
The clinic of organ medicine is looking for a specialist in gastroenterology to be part of their team.
The clinic share an inpatient ward with the organ surgery team. In average 5-6 patients are hospitalized in
the ward. The clinic is staffed with gastroenterologists, surgeons and highly specialized nurses.
The activities are mainly elective during regular working hours 37 hours per week.
Your main function will be, to work in the gastroenterological outpatient clinic, where your responsibility
will be to do diagnostic and treatment of patients, typically suffering from chronic liver failure, colitis
ulcerosa, and Morbus Chron. Furthermore, besides ERCP, you have the possibility to do gastroscopies,
Training can be offered.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process