Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of Cardiology, Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in cardiology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in Cardiology
- Particular interest in non-invasive cardiology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the Medical Department:
- Department with 90 beds and close cooperation with a large emergency department
- Consists of:
- a highly specialized gastroenterological department with a big spectroscopic clinic with capsule endoscopy, elucidation and treatment of inflammatory intestinal diseases and malabsorption
- a respiratory department, where bronchoscopies for infection diagnostics are performed, US for FATE and FAST along with pleuracenteses.
- a cardiology department with daily Echos and TEE
- an endocrinology department with a big diabetes clinic
- duties at a busy emergency department
- The hospital offers:
- possibility to see and learn of all medical fields, especially in emergency medicine
- ward rounds function
- access to the “hands on” processes, like perancteseis, ascites puncture, crista biopsy and lumbar puncture
- possibility to learn Echo
- possibility to get familiar with the spectroscopic function
- possibility to learn the basics of Ultrasound, FATE and FAST
About the position:
The cardiology section is a part of the medical division which consists of the following specializations: endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, respiratory medicine and gastroenterologist/hepatology.
Besides the areas within internal medicine the hospital holds the following specializations: anaesthesia with intensive care ward, abdominal surgery, orthopaedic surgery, geriatrics, paediatrics, physico- and ergo- therapy, gynaecology/obstetrics, otology and radiology.
The department consists of 100 inpatient beds of which 16 are in the emergency ward, and the rest are divided between four medical departments.
The cardiologic function includes a bed section with 23 beds, all with telemetry.
A cardiology outpatient clinic is connected to the department with echo function, (TTE and TEE), Holter monitor, exercise ECG, ambulatory blood pressure measurements and rehabilitation and heart failure clinic. Additionally, the medical division takes care of rounds in the acute ward.
The position includes duty obligations with attendance duty.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process