Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of cardiology at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in cardiology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in Cardiology
- Interest in non-invasive Cardiology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The department services an area of approximately 230,000 citizens, and offers a wide range of all cardiologic aspects. There have always been many professional challenges within the non-invasive cardiology, and we are working on establishing a new structure with an increased collaboration with the cardiology department at Aarhus University Hospital.
Currently, the cardiology team consists of the following:
- Medical emergency response team
- Well-equipped inpatient ward with 25 beds for cardiologic patients.
- Heart clinic with a large outpatient ward activity within all the general areas. Currently we are in a process of reorganizing the function areas in the heart clinic. We are also establishing telemedicine conferences.
Furthermore, you will be a part of the medical department’s medical specialist group. The department employs approximately 67 doctors, divided in cardiology and additional professional teams within the other medical specialties.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process