Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the department of Neurology at the Regional Hospital,
We are currently looking for European specialists in Neurology, who seek new challenges,
professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working
conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of
Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
Specialisation in Neurology
Professional command of English is required
Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
Department of neurology is geographically separated in three departments with Department of Neurology,
Regional Hospital of Viborg, Neurorehabilitation, Regional Hospital of Skive, and West Danish Centre for
Spinal cord injury located near Søndersø in Viborg.
Department of Neurology in Viborg has the regional responsibility for most neurological disorders. The
department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control
of patients with neurological disorders from HR-CJ’s admission area of 241,000 citizens.
The department has 14 general neurological beds and four beds for apoplexy patients. Further, outpatient
department with pre- and post-examination, neurological acute clinic and TCI-clinic. The outpatient
department is organised as speciality clinics.
In addition, there is a neurological unit in the department with a sleep clinic and neuropsychological
Neurorehabilitation in Skive has regional responsibility within specialised neurorehabilitation of patients
with recently acquired brain damage. Via Joint Regional Visitation for Region of Central Jutland, patients
are received from the entire Region of Central Jutland, equalling an admission area of 1.2 million. There are
40 beds divided between two units. Rehabilitation is handled by a cross-functional treatment team.
West Danish Centre for Spinal cord injury is a highly specialised unit with regional admission for Western
Denmark with rehabilitation of patients with spinal cord injury. There are 26 beds divided between two
units, four hospital beds and an outpatient department. Rehabilitation is handled by a cross-functional
Neurological department and Neurorehabilitation in Skive are rated for ten chief physicians of whom one is
managing chief physician.
Additionally, there are ten residents in the department of which eight are classified as training positions.
West Danish Centre for Spinal cord injury has two chief physicians who solely attend to this duty.
There is joint resident staff in the entire neurological department.
Neurological department has a joint department management consisting of one head nurse and one
managing chief physician who has the responsibility for the entire neurological department.
The department management refers to the hospital management and has contact to the other
departments and clinics at Regional Hospital of Viborg. Reference is made to the managing regulation for
Region of Central Jutland.
- The staff specialist and other doctors at neurological department perform the daily ward rounds,outpatient duties and watch duty in a scheduled flow.
- The department can, as agreed upon with the department management, handle special illness specific areas.
- The staff specialist enters into the training of the medical specialists and quality work.
- The staff specialist can, by the managing chief physician, be given well-defined administrational tasks.
Furthermore, the staff specialist has to contribute to:
- Ensuring a high quality in patient treatment and care.
- Ensuring the continuing documentation of the department’s tasks, production and quality
- The agreed mission, vision and strategy are accomplished within the department
- Ensuring the best possible resource utilisation and to stimulate the medical and cross-functional cooperation across the departments
- Further train the medical staff and other staff groups
- The establishment of the best possible cooperation within the department and the remaining hospital
- Initiate developmental and research tasks and hereby contribute to the profession’s continuing development and reputation
- Carry on the values of the organisation: dialogue, competence and audacity
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process