Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for the Institute of Pathology at the Regional Hospital,Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in Pathology, who seek new challenges,
professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working
conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of
Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialization in the field of clinical pathology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Team player, who is willing to utilise his skills in the area, where the department needs it the most
- Must be interested and have experience in one or more of the following areas of pathology:
1. Breast pathology
Salivary gland pathology
2. Gastrointestinal pathology
3. Urological pathology and surgical kidney pathology
4. Gynaecological pathology, incl. Cervix cytology and fetus autopsy
Pathology of inflammatory skin disorders
5. Lung pathology, incl. upper airways and pleura
Lymph node pathology
Soft tissue and bone pathology
The staff specialist maintains one of the five medical categories under the responsibility of the categoryresponsible
chief physician. The staff specialist can be ascribed, though depending on skills and a specific
assessment, independent responsibility for one of the department’s diagnostic categories:
Immunehistochemistry and cytology is an integrated part of the daily diagnostics at the department.
Therefore, basic knowledge in cytology and significant experience in immunehistochemistry is needed. The
responsibility includes that the diagnostic functions of the category continuously are adjusted in correlation
with national and international recommendations for good custom, including necessary quality assurance
and preparation of guidance and instructions in e-dok (online system).
The staff specialist is further, within one’s category, medical advisor for the chief physician and supervisor
for the medical specialist training.
The staff specialist can, by further agreement, act as a substitute within another category and it is assumed
that you continuously keep up to date with the development.
In cooperation with the other medical specialists, the staff specialist participates in scheduled functions
consisting of morning and afternoon cutting and autopsy.
The staff specialist further participates in the teaching of the department’s additional staff.
About the department:
The Pathological Institute of RH Viborg provides diagnostic and consultancy services particularly on the
- Mamma centre (surgical centre covering the area of Mid-West Jutland)
- Surgical gastroenterology (except for rectum cancer)
- Medical gastroenterology
- Respiratory medicine
The department has been performing pathological services for the Regional Hospital of Silkeborg since
January 1. 2012.
Autopsy is performed on adults; fetal autopsy is conducted by the University Hospital of Århus.
General Practitioners, specialists and dentists
GP-s and dentists are provided diagnostic services covering an area of 260.000 inhabitants.
The department conducts screening of cervical cancer including ca. 18.000 pap smears yearly. This function
is driven by bioanalysts extensively.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process