Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Pulmonologist staff specialist at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
Synonyms: pulmonologist, lung specialist, respiratory medicine, pneumologist doctor, pulmonary diseases specialist
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department is part of the Regional Hospital Northern Jutland, Thisted. It operates with two inpatient wards and an outpatient clinic with day unit and dialysis unit.
In cooperation with the other units, we run a large outpatient clinic with specially educated nurses, who manage independent inspections.
Working as a senior physician on call is a part of this position, as is duty on the premises.
- Specialized in Pulmonology
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Speak English on a professional level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able of taking part in the intensive language course
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process