Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Psychiater - so zameraním na Detskú psychiatriu
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist for Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Denmark
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in child and adolescent psychiatry, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The department of child and adolescent psychiatry in Esbjerg is looking to hire a staff specialist.
We are a small dynamic department with roughly 80 employees who can be divided between 10-12 different professions.
We appreciate the interdisciplinary work at our department as well as our relationship with our external cooperation partners.
Our primary cooperation partners are the 5 municipalities in our catchment area in Region Syddanmark: Fanø, Vejen, Varde, Billund and Esbjerg.
The department of child and adolescent psychiatry is divided between an outpatient clinic, a day clinic and a 24-hour section.
The National Board of Health has classified us as being main functional and we cooperate with Region Syddanmark’s other highly specialized departments in Kolding and Odense.
The outpatient clinic is divided into teams: a neuropsychiatric team, an affective team, an eating disorder team and a psychoses team. The treatments are aimed at children and adolescents between 3-19 years of age. furthermore, the department has an acute duty. The teams are interdisciplinary and are managed professionally by a consultant. In addition to the outpatient clinic there is a day clinic, which is primarily for the 6-16 year-olds and a 24-hour section for adolescents (13-19 year-olds).
The 24-hour section has 7 beds for adolescents who are more than 13-years-old.
The day clinic has 6-8 beds primarily for the 6-16-year-olds. A school is affiliated to both our day clinic and our 24-hour section.
It will be possible, for the right candidate, to influence the position in order to accommodate personal interests and competencies.
The consultant shall refer to the heads of department and must work closely together with the outpatient clinic’s functional manager and the other doctors at the department.
We will place strong emphasis on a broad education within child and adolescent psychiatry. We are looking for an individual who is interested in the coordination of a versatile treatment effort and who has the will an ability to cooperate.
Please note, that due to restructuring within the Southern Region of Denmark, the department will probably move to another city, Aabenraa in the following years.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process