Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Psychiater - so zameraním na Gerontopsychiatriu
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist in Elderly Psychiatry for the Mental Health Services, Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in geronto-psychiatry, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in general Adult Psychiatry
- Broad psychiatric experience and, ideally, experience with geriatric psychiatry
- A team player/good social skills
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
The Mental Health Services in Esbjerg, consists of recently expanded Community Mental Health Services with 3 centres within the receiving area. Additionally, there are 6 psychiatric wards with a total of 96 beds.
At present, the staff of the department comprises 20 consultants and 21 junior doctors.
- places emphasis on education through daily conferences, weekly doctors’ meetings and Thursday teaching sessions
- participates in the training of medical students
- grants time off with pay for relevant courses.
- Our main patient group is patients with dementia, including patients with neurological disorders who also suffer from dementia. Focus on involvement of relatives and municipality agencies.
The Mental Health Services in Esbjerg are housed in modern, well-furnished and well-run buildings, close to both motorway and rail connections.
Your daily tasks will involve: diagnostics and treatment of patients above the age of 70, suffering from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and dementia. Cooperation with relatives and social workers.
Employment will be offered on the basis of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process