Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist Psychiatry for the Department of Mental Health at the Regional Hospital, Denmark
We are currently looking for European specialists in psychiatry, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Desired skills for the position:
- Specialisation in general Adult Psychiatry
- A wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience and/or interest in the field of quality development
- Experience and/or interest in the field of research
- Experience with teaching and guidance
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
About the department:
Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team - in a working climate where we emphasize professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm?
Our outpatient team handles diagnosing and treatment of patients referred to us from a regular group of general practitioners in the area of admission.
The department is located in a newly build modern facility together with the general Hospital in the Southern Denmark. We have room for 96 inpatients. The department has a psychological, biological and social-psychiatric approach to treatment.
The department works in interdisciplinary teams with a strong focus on cross-functional collaboration.
We employ 22 specialist psychiatrists and 16 registrars (younger doctors).
Your daily tasks include diagnostics and treatment on an inpatient ward. Focus on acute patients.
Employment will be offered on the basis of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.Be part of the development
A plan for the development of the Mental Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark is about to be implemented and therefore you need to be ready to take an active part in the further development of the treatments the department has to offer. Your specific competencies will be included in the department’s future treatments.
The Mental Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark is working with the objective that the ambulant treatment is the main entrance to the entire mental health services in the region.
You and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process