Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Rádiológ - so zameraním na mamografiu
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist, Radiology
Synonyms: Radiologist, Radiology specialist, Radiologist doctor, Medical Specialist in Radiology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of radiology is modern and fully digitalised. The hospital serves as an emergency clinic, so the radiology department is manned all day and night. All specialists are required to take part in the training of future radiologists. The specialists of the department primarily work within CT, MR, mammography, or ultrasound.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, the department of urology has students within almost all of the specialized professions.
- Specialisation in Radiology
- Main competencies within the field of clinical mammography
- Other radiological competencies can potentially be utilised, as it can’t be guaranteed that the doctor will only perform examinations related to mamma diagnostics.
- Experience with MR-examination of mamma and screening mammography
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process