Aktuálna ponuka pracovných pozícií
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Staff specialist in Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Department
We are looking for a staff specialist who wants to co-create of the region’s best acute hospital.
The diagnostic imaging emergency standby (24/7) is the main section of the department, located in Viborg, where also the more special examinations and treatments are handled – MR, ultrasound, CT and radioscopy, with or without intervention – while the rest of the elective examinations and examinations for practise are handled in Viborg and Skive in close cooperation with the radiological section at Regional Hospital Silkeborg.
For the entire admission area, the breast radiology takes place in close cooperation with mamma-surgical outpatient clinic at the Mammacentre Viborg
All doctors at Diagnostic Imaging Department have main employment in Viborg, but selected days are expected to be spent in Skive concerning ultrasound from practice and respiratory medicine diagnosing. The conventional examinations from Diagnostic Imaging Department, Skive, are examined and described in Viborg (one RIS-PACS-system).
The department is fully digitalised and the systems are fully integrated.
The department performed approx. 120,000 radiological examinations and treatments per year, divided between conventional examinations, CT-, MR, and ultrasound scannings as well as interventional procedures.
The Regional Hospital of Viborg is the emergency department for Viborg, Silkeborg and Skive municipalities, a total of approx. 240,000 citizens and includes surgery, urology, orthopaedics with traumatology, blood vessel surgery, mamma-surgery, nephrology, cardiology, gastroenterology, respiratory medicine, infectious medicine, endocrinology, haematology, neurology, paediatrics, gynaecology/obstetric and intensive therapy.
About Hospital Unit Central Jutland
Hospital Unit Central Jutland includes the Regional Hospitals of Viborg, Silkeborg, Hammel, and Skive and has approx. 4,000 employed and a budget of 2.3 bn p.a.
The four regional hospitals in Central Jutland constitute, altogether, a hospital unit that has a strong medical profile and because of the specialities’ complexity and breadth, it is one of the widest specialised hospital units in Jutland.
The Regional Hospital of Viborg has received the government’s and the council of the region’s final approval of expansion for DKK 1.15 bn and has already begun the construction plan for the next five years. In connection with this, also Diagnostic Imaging Department will be expanded considerably.
We are looking for a staff specialist who is interested in the acute aspects of radiology and a close cooperation with the hospital’s acute duties (acute medical-surgical admission, injury admission, acute medical team and hospital visitation). Add to this, sub-acute day clinics within medicine, surgery and neurology which give you the chance to develop special responsibility / area of interest within the acute admission specialities.
- Ability to use acute CT and Ultrasound responsibly in duties is a must
- Experience in MRI is an advantage
- Expertise in CT or ortho-radiology or thorax-radiology is an advantage
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad Hospital offers
- Employment at a dynamic department with opportunities for medical challenges and development.
- A highly skilled medical environment and medical professional discussion with experienced team of doctors.
- Assurance of medical updating with excellent opportunities for competency developments and continuing training
- Opportunities to develop own area of responsibility / interest within acute-radiology
- Short communication paths with good cooperation environment between the department’s professions and external collaborators.
- A department in rapid technological and organisational development
- 37 hour working week
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
Salary and terms of employment happen in accordance with existing collective agreement within the area, including the rules for new salary.
Young staff specialists take part in the registrar level with, currently, 7-shift, in the long term 8 shift, attendance shift until the they reach attending physician level and possibly a chief physician position. Experienced staff specialists can, as previously arranged, serve as registrar or attending physician.
The department takes part in the further medical studies at introductory and main training level. Additionally, the department trains radiographers and medical secretaries, and upgrade the radiographers’ skills as descriptive radiographers.
With reference to the law procuring of ‘child certificate’, we will procure child certificate in connection with a prospective employment.
The application should contain educational, special educational documentation, former employment and fill out the form to assess the medical skills.
Offer for you and your family:
- A free, intensive language and Danish medical language course in Budapest. Course will enable you to manage personal and professional tasks on a high level after arriving in Denmark
- Settlement assistance of 800 Euros monthly during language course with additional possibilities for financial support
- Free accommodation in separate apartments for you and your family during training course. Apartments are located in the center of Budapest, close to Medicolink teaching facility
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and city/local community
- Assistance with relocation and with accommodation upon arrival in Denmark
- Assistance in all administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- A friendly and supportive learning environment aimed focusing on your personal profile
Together with Partner Program and Family Integration:
- Separate language course for your spouse and elderly kids
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment, integration and life quality in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process